Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Day Love.

Layouts & More @ ColorArmy.Com

I haven't had the patience to post anything lately...My computer is acting up big-time and it takes me 20 mins to open a page. boooo.
But I thought I should at least brave it to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hopefully we'll be having one. The kids and I have been sick with the flu the last few days. Trevan is going through it right now and its not so fun.
poor guy.
we're hoping for the best though, I guess we'll see in the morning.
Hope you all have a good meal and get ready for Black Friday :o)
Love you all!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sorry to hear that you are all sick. That Sucks! We are thinking of all of you today! :)

Marietti Family said...

Hi Tausha,

Your slide shows are great. We all sat at watched them and Lauryn laughed so hard looking at all the silly pictures. I'm hope Thanksgiving was nice for you. We missed you and the kids. Sorry to hear they are or have been sick. Kamryn is sick right now and it's so hard. We love ya and are thinking about you. Happy late Birthday!!! Sorry we missed it.
Talk to you soon!!!