Sunday, November 9, 2008

Layouts & More @ ColorArmy.Com


Hi Friends and Family!
I need to drop a little note to let you all know Ians email address.
I guess I haven't really let you all know that his Internet access is pretty limited when your over there, and he cant check any ones blog. the websites are restricted.
I'm sorry i didn't let everyone know sooner :o(
I forget that we're not all military and i need to share what I know.
Sorry Guys!
So if you've been hoping he was checking and waiting for comments, he cant, But I do check them and try to report back to him when i do get to talk to him.
BUT! If you want to email him directly, I know that he loves getting messages and seeing everyones fun pictures.
his email address is:

imarietti@hotmail.com

Also, to follow up on my last post a little...I forgot to include that you can get flat-rate boxes at the post office. They are for APO addresses (like Iraq) and they can usually save you some money if you use them.
Also, when you ship packages to Iraq (for those who havent done it before) you have to fill out a customs form and list all the contents in the package.
Its sort of time consuming so plan to spend a little bit of time doing that when you take your box. I usually will go into the post office and get the box and the customs form and take them home and put it all together there before i take it to be shipped.
Anyway, I hope this helps a little. if you have any questions you can leave a comment cause i check them.
Love you guys!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I didn't know that about the boxes at the post office. I'll go get one tomorrow so I can start filling it. Thanks.

Ian&Tausha said...

Yeah, the flat-rate boxes are nice because they dont go by weight..you can stuff them as full as you can and get charged one price. and they come in different sizes.
So, yep....I'll be sending one soon too :o)

Mom & Dad said...

Holly and I just 2 boxes this way to Ian for Christmas. (Need to fatten him up some)

Mom & Dad said...

I meant that we had just SENT him 2 boxes.