Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pictures

OK, Enough of my laziness!
I need to get on the ball and post our pics from Halloween :o)
We had a pretty good one, although it did rain for just a little bit when we started out around the neighborhood. We also went to the Harvest Festival at the community center to play some games and win a few prizes.
The kids had fun so it was well worth it.
Friday morning we took Brodi to school for an award ceremony where she got an award for recognizing her name. I'm posting a few pictures from that as well.
Other than that, we are just living our pretty boring lives and hanging out together.
We miss everyone and love you all even more!
XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Love Love Love the pictures!!!! So super cute!

Holly said...

Way to go Brodi. We are so proud of you! I love Trev's face in his costume--the "cheese" pose!

Larissa Gilmore said...

hi tausha this is carter tell daddy i love him and miss him.

Marietti Family said...

I can't believe how big Brodi is. She looks so grown up in these pictures. Trevan reminds me so much of Ian. I bet they miss him. I'm glad you had a good Hallween. We miss ya.

Rudloff Rascals said...

So cute!! Everytime I look at their pictures I can't believe how big they are getting!! We love and miss you all!!