Friday, November 21, 2008

Just Whats Up...

thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos

Today was Brodi's Thanksgiving lunch at school.
Her class made little Indian headbands with feathers to wear to the lunch, and some of the lunch ladies dressed up as Pilgrims. It was really cute!
We had lunch and then went down to the Book Fair and bought some Christmas books.
It was a pretty fun day.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And tonight I got a babysitter so I can go see Twilight :o)

Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

And tomorrow is my 23rd birthday. (hence, the cupcakes in the background.ha)
Thanks so much to everyone who thought of me and sent me presents and cards. You made my day!!
I've been dreading it just because I dont have alot of people celebrate with, but an old friend of mine called me out of the blue and wanted me to highlight her hair, while she was here she noticed my birthday cards and boxes on the counter and asked me when my birthday was. When i told her it was on Sat. she told me she was going to do dinner for me and the kids and get a cake.
I thought that was sweet!
So I guess I do have some plans for tomorrow after all :o)
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Rudloff Rascals said...

Happy Birthday Tausha!!! You are a lucky girl; being able to go and see Twilight tonight. I have to wait until the weekend. Let me know if its worth the wait.