Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photobucket

Happy Veterans Day!
For Veterans Day,I thought I would post something about my own Veteran.

My Hubs!

Photobucket

Hes been gone for just about a month now, and the house has felt so empty without him!
Dont get me wrong, my house has never been so clean and the laundry and cooking has gotten easier. Not to mention the lack of video games being played all day Saturdays.
But I would gladly put up with all of it to have my hunny home.
I married such an amazing, loving and funny man!
He lightens the tension in almost any situation with his dumb jokes and he randomly breaks into oldies rock hits at the most inappropriate times.
Nobody I know can calm me down or make me feel better just by hugging me like he does.

Photobucket

Ive needed those hugs more than ever when he's not here to give them, but I know what he is doing over there is so important to him and I will ALWAYS support him 110% because I'm so proud of him. I know its hard for him to be away from family and friends especially during the holiday's.

Photobucket

He loves America more than most people Ive met and hes so proud to be able to serve.
Hes an amazing father, an amazing husband and also an amazing Veteran.
And I'm so proud I get to call him Mine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Holly said...

those are some fun pics of the family. We all miss him.

Rudloff Rascals said...

I love this post!! We miss him too!!! Look at our blog I did something to. Give the kids a kiss for me.

Joel & Lila said...

Hello Tausha, you don't know me, but I went to Jr. high with Ian and we have just gotten back in touch recently after ten years...it has been fun to catch up and see how he is doing.

My husband was deployed to Iraq just six months after we were married and his deployment was a year and a half. He was in the Army and left the base everyday and was in danger everyday. It was a very hard time in my life, but I knew he would be taken care of and I was happy for him for his desire to serve our country.

I made a post about Joel on our blog for veteran's day was well, and really am grateful for all the soldiers who give their lives for our freedom.

Ian told me about your blog, so I will probably leave comments here and there, if that is okay. Please feel free to do the same on mine.

You have a very adorable family!!