Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged

Tagged!!

What's your husbands name? Ian Scott Marietti

How long have you guys been married? 3 years on Dec. 3rd.

How long did you date? 1 1/2 years

How old is he? 25

Who eats more sweets? We both do but in totally different tastes, he doesnt like chocolate...(I know right? hes crazy.)

Who said I Love You first? He did. but he'll never admit it, but its true.

Who is taller? Ian for sure

Who is the better singer? I dunno he's pretty good, but after 5 years of choir I would hope that I am.

Who is smarter? I think he is

Who does the laundry? Me, always.

Who pays the bills? Its usually me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? Ian does, but I do now. boo.

Who cooks dinner? Its always me, but Ian has certain dishes he likes to make so he does sometimes.

Who drives? Ian

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Ian, Im way too proud.

Who kissed who first? I think it was pretty mutual

Who asked who out first? He asked me out, and I said yes even though I was sick, and we went to Red Robin and I couldnt eat, so Ian and the waiter made fun of me all night. haha.

Who wears the pants? I think we both have a leg in there...its pretty even.

I Tag....
Holly, Kara, Kristin and Caroline.

2 comments:

Holly said...

all right Tausha, I answered the tag on my page. It was a fun one. Thanks.

Holly said...

Hey... I keep checking in for an updated blog. Get on it Sister!