Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hi Friends,
Today Me and the Kiddos went to the Air Show here on base, I figured if we were going to have to hear all the noise anyway, we might as well get front row seats for it right? we went at about 11:00 and stayed till 4. It was fun, The kids had a hard time concentrating and didn't like the noise alot but they had fun being there anyway, I think they're favorite was riding the shuttle bus down there :o)
I got pictures of them riding around in little planes that you push with your feet and they had to follow a flight path with them.

I also went this week and bought the kids' costumes for Halloween, Brodi is going to be a witch and Trevan is going as Frankenstein. We're getting excited for the trick'or'treating. And Brodi's Field Trip to the pumpkin patch that Trev and I are going to go with her to. I'll post more pictures soon.
Love You All...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Holly said...

The kids look adorable! I love the frankenstein costume. He looks like a little boy, not a baby anymore. Hannah was a witch for the last two years. We love witches! The broom is fabulous!

Marietti Family said...

I can't believe how grown up Brodi and Trevan are. They look darling in their costumes. I'm trying to start this whole Blogging thing. I'll let you if I succeed. I hope I'll be able to keep in touch better with everyone. Hope things are well. We're praying for Ian, you and the kids. xoxo

Rudloff Rascals said...

The kids look SOOO cute. I can't believe how big they are getting.