Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy September everyone!

Photobucket

4 days until the official first day of Autumn and I cant wait.
especially for cute sweaters.
I haven't posted anything since July so there's so much to catch up on.
First, We found out a couple weeks ago that Ian is deploying again to Balad no later than the 15th of Oct. so we are stressing about that and trying to get everything in order before he goes. Its always so tense and worrisome right before a deployment and the feeling in the house isn't the happiest one. We are trying really hard to push through that though and enjoy the time we have together as much as possible.

If that wasn't enough, some our very best friends here in AR just got orders to Spangdahlem, Germany. The orders were really unexpected (especially since shes having a baby girl in Nov.) and we were both taken by surprise. They are leaving about the same time Ian deploys so it will be a really hard October for us.

It really is just typical military life, and I knew what I was signing up for when Ian and I got married, but it still doesn't change the fact that this just plain stinks! :o(

Photobucket


Oh well though, What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...right?
So I'm gonna pretty tough after this next month.

Hope everyone is doing well, We love you all!

OH! and thanks Holly for helping me make our page fun and pretty :o)
OXxO

2 comments:

Holly said...

Super cute background! And, I see adding the playlist went smoothly as well! Good Job. The little halloween pic is cute. The kids are getting big so fast! We miss you all!

Holly said...

Just watched your slide shows of pics. That is something that you can teach me!