Monday, July 14, 2008

Life

This weekend has been great. Spending a little time with the kids and getting to see Ian again after a week of not seeing each other a lot was really nice for both of us.
Now its back to the work week. Ian's got work tonight and today is my last day of peace before another week at school. (which I'm loving). We're studying nails this week and I have another test for Thursday. I did pass another test on Saturday though with another %100. I'm really feeling like I'm in my element right now, and I'm loving every minute of it.

family

Another fun thing we have to look forward to this week is Ians parents and Carter coming to visit. they will be here until the 29th and We're really excited to get to spend time with some family and show them around where we live.

sun. =]

It should be a good week, with no rain...really warm and sunny and summer like.
Write again soon,
Love everyone.
XOXO

No comments: