Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Day of Class

HairStylist

So today was my first day of Cosmetology school. It seemed like the longest day ever, and I still have to study tonight for a test first thing in the morning.
I knew it would be alot of work and I was up for the challenge...But now I'm tired! ha ha.
It's going to be a long 8 weeks with all the book work and tests, but once I get onto the floor and start gaining clients, I know I'll love it!

Ian stayed with the kids and did really well. He even cooked lunch and cleaned the kitchen. I forget what a good husband he is until I really need him for something, he always comes through and goes the extra mile for me and I love him for it.
I'm gonna miss him while we juggle this schedule, but it will make weekends extra special.

Photobucket

Its been a really long day and even though I should write a little more...I'm sleepy!
ha ha.
Off to study!
Love everyone!
XOXO

No comments: