Monday, September 22, 2008

Our New Additions

So I think I love Ian way too much.
Ive come to this conclusion after he talked me into adding some new additions to our family.
Anybody who knows me knows that I'm not a huge fan of animals. Its not that I hate them, I just didn't have alot of them growing up (except hamsters, I made my mom buy me hamsters every year and claimed that I needed them for science projects, sneaky right?)
But we never really had alot of pets...just a few small caged rodents.
Well, anybody who know Ian, knows he's practically the animal whisperer. Cats, dogs,ferrets, all that.
Well he goes to Walmart yesterday and right outside theres a woman with a box that says "FREE KITTENS".
So he calls me and tells me about them, comes and picks me up and then not even 15 mins. later, we're pet owners.
haha. We got a little girl and a little boy. they're names are Max & Ruby.
they're heart melters, I didn't stand a chance.

Now I'm on a constant dose of benedryl (because of course I'm allergic) But they are just so stinkin' cute, and we love them.

I think you'll think so too....
Photobucket


Love everyone!
XOxO

2 comments:

laura said...

awww... I can see how you love them so much! They are so precious. I love Ruby's freckles and the fact that Max thinks I'm a scratching post... hahaha!

The Robbins said...

Awww they are so cute!! And I see you still have the table:)