Friday, January 2, 2009

Hi Friends,
I thought I would just write a quick post.
I haven't been keeping up so well. My computer continues to be useless. which stinks.
But hopefully it wont be for long. my uncle is sending me a magical disk that will fix all my problems (I wish). Just all my computer problems.
We haven't been up to much over here in AR. My Mom and little brother got to visit for Christmas for 10 days. we spent a few days taking turns being sick, but all in all it was great to have the company.
New Years was uneventful, we decided to ignore it and just go to bed :o)
Ian and I are starting to count down the days. There are about 45ish days to go.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

Anyway, I hope you all had a great Christmas and a great New Year. I'll write again soon, on a fixed computer i hope!
XOxO

3 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Yes, you need to get that computer up and running!! I love to hear about your life and family!! I hope your feeling better, and glad to hear you had a great Christmas!!! LOVE YOU! BYE!

Holly said...

I sent Ian an email. I hope all is going well. We're all counting down with you!

laura said...

Love you and miss you guys!