Wednesday, December 17, 2008

merry christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

Hi Friends!
I just wanted to post an apology for not keeping up on everyone's blogs. (or mine either!)
My computer has stopped working all together and i can only get online when nice people offer to let me use theirs.
We are doing ok though, getting ready for Christmas and the New Year.
My mom will be here Saturday morning and i cant wait.
the weather here has been awful but we are hoping it will warm up and we can shop till we drop when she gets here.
I don't know when I'll be online again so i want to wish everyone a holly jolly Christmas and a happy New Year.
Love you All!

2 comments:

Rudloff Rascals said...

We love you all!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Holly said...

Finally. I thought you got lost there in AR. I'm glad you have fun friends that let you use their computer! I hope you got the box we sent. Jamie said her's was crushed on the corner. Hopefully yours isn't damaged! We hope you have a Merry Christmas with your Mom and Brother there. Way fun!