Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary part II

I know that Tausha has let everyone know all ready, but since i have NEVER written anything on here, I though today would be the day.
As you all know its our anniversary today and I just wanted to let my wife know, and I guess who ever else is reading this, that I love you and that these last three years have been the best of my life. I could have never asked for a better wife, mother of my childeren, or best friend. You are my world. This deployment has probably been the worst TDY/deployment that I have ever had the missfortune to be on, but no matter how bad it gets, hearing your voice on the phone all ways makes me instantly better. These last three years have had their good times and their bad times, and though the good times were, well, more fun, i am happy for the bad ones too, because for starters, now I know what not to do to piss you off ;) and because now i know that no matter how stupid or how bad our fights are, we forgive each other with a simple "I love you"... and then I say "im sorry" (even when its your fault, i dont know how you do it) I know that three years doesnt seem like a very long time in comparison to the many more that I am going to torment you with :) but I am looking forward to the many many more we have together. I love you to death Tausha.

Your husband
Ian

3 comments:

Rudloff Rascals said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!!!!! It feels like you (Tausha) have been a perfect fit in our family longer than three years!! We love you both and think about you and the kids daily. Tausha you are the best thing that has EVER happened to Ian!!! I am so happy to see my brother so in love with such a wonderful woman. Who could ask for more?

Holly said...

ohhh, so sweet Ian! I am loving that you are able to access the blogs now. Fun!

Michael & Nikki said...

How cute is Ian!? You lucky girl!!!