Saturday, January 31, 2009

Almost Home Pictures, Images and Photos


Hello Fellow Bloggers!
Yes, I'm still alive...in a manner of speaking, I have a cold. A really miserable one.
But I'm spreading germs and using a friends computer to check in on everyone and say hello.(not really though,i promise i brought hand sanitizer and apply it regularly) My computer still isn't working, but Ian and I have decided that with our tax refund we are going to rebuild the computer and make it work again.
Speaking of Ian...Hes almost home!
we have about 2-3 weeks left, and I cant even begin to tell you how good it is to say that =)
We're planning on spending some time together for a couple weeks before I start back at school and he goes into ALS. Its R&R thats seriously needed
As for whats been going on lately here...not alot really.
The kids took turns being sick for the last two weeks, one with an ear infection and one with just a really high fever and tummy aches.
I took an OPI nail class on the 26th that was really exciting. i got a really great kit and got to spend a few hours being childless and back at school.
I found out that I really enjoy doing acrylics and Ive been practicing sculpture nails for the last few days on my down time. Luckily the stuffy nose keeps the smell from bothering me =)
In March the school is offering a trip to St.Louis to go to a hair show for 2 days.
We'll get to do some observing and hands-on so I'm pretty excited about that.

Anyway, I will try to keep up as often as possible and as soon as Ian gets home and revives our computer, I can get back to posting regularly.
I love you all!!
XOxO

3 comments:

Holly said...

It's good to hear from you. Sounds like it was a fun few days with sick kiddies! We are excited for Ian to be home too! My kids pray that he is kept safe every day. Love and miss you all. Look for a package to arrive with Brodi's B-day present and some valentine goodies! I mailed them on Friday. I know it's early, but I had to send one off for Jacob's birthday too. Better one trip to the long-lined- post office than two! :)

Michael & Nikki said...

Hey Taush, Sorry to hear you have sick kiddo's and now your sick.. thats the pitts! Sorry!! I Think doing nails would be so fun!! and that and doing hair would be such a good job, you can work on your own time and when you want!! super fun for you!!!

laura said...

ARGH!!!!! I miss you soooo much!